The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, July 02, 2009

Just when you thought, "Oh, here she goes again--a spurt and then stops blogging," here I am to surprise you once again.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to say. My sleep the last couple of nights has not been that good. Anyone have any advice about how to buy a new mattress, or when the best time to buy one is?

I am looking forward to this weekend. Gavin and I are going up to Ojai tomorrow morning sometime and will stay until Sunday. I think we have plans to watch fireworks at Gavin's old high school, but I'm not certain of that. The Greene family is not a planning family. But, I am looking forward to being able to spend time with them regardless of what we do.

Yesterday was awesome mostly because I get to do one of my favorite things: change the month on the calendar. I don't know why that is so fun to me, but it always is exciting to be able to lift the calendar to the next month and see the new design.

Anyway, I should start getting ready for work. Hope you have a good day!

- Jenny, 7/02/2009 07:15:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com