The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now that I'm back to my normal schedule, I have to try to remember to blog more often! Or else my public goes mad!

The painting event was ok. It was definitely an experience and I definitely learned what to do and what not to do in the future. From the perspective of the French store, I did marvelously. They have three or so stores in California and would like to contact me in the future about doing stuff with them. So, that's really great. From my perspective, there are a number of things I'd change or request from the store, but I'd totally do it again. I do have pictures, but I just haven't gotten around to taking them off of the camera. There was also a magazine there, NJ Life, and they were taking pictures. The photographer promised to send me some, so hopefully that'll happen (because the pictures he showed me were really neat!).

The weekend went by quickly, and I definitely had a good time with Emily. When I came back I was in a fog for most of the day - it's funny how 5 or 6 hours on a plane, cooped up, does that to you. I'm definitely feeling more like myself now, except that yesterday when I thought to myself, "Ah, now May is going to be easy!" I realized that I still have a busy end-of-May, and that this weekend will pose no breaks, since I will go down to San Diego to witness Keana's First Communion, and then drive back up and preach the very next morning. Then I have two more weeks of preaching after that.

Anyway, I have a half hour left before I have to go in to work. Better take this opportunity to work on my sermon, or else I'll be frustrated later.

- Jenny, 5/12/2009 08:22:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com