The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, May 15, 2009

I won't go into any LOST spoilers (not like I'd have any to give--I have no clue about what's going on), because I may have readers in the UK who haven't seen it yet, but I just need to ask: is it just me, or is this season filmed like a bad B movie? It's starting to aggravate me.

Yesterday I worked really hard on finishing my sermon for Sunday, and now it's done! Finishing it that early allowed me to go to see Star Trek with Gavin, my family, and Joey's friends. Although I wasn't really interested in the movie, I thought it was pretty good...except anytime time travel is involved, I just get really confused.

Today I have work and then tonight I'll be going over to Terrence & Liz's apartment for a small dinner party.

Saturday I have foregone my volleyball game, since I need to go down to San Diego for my cousin Keana's first communion. Sunday I will preach, then I'll have some friends over for an early dinner.

It's a full weekend.

As is usual, I am really behind on email right now. It's the constant thorn in my side. The worst thing is that I feel like I'll whittle it down to about 75, then the very next day it'll go up to 90+. :(

This just in: the news announced that Mars is giving away free chocolate if you register on their site!

- Jenny, 5/15/2009 07:59:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com