The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, February 26, 2009

An update! How novel!!

a.) Well those who are on Facebook or who are members of my family already know, but for those who have yet to hear, I have made the ├╝ber commitment to being environmentally conscious and responsible: I have agreed to marry Gavin Greene. I would like to note that while others may be reducing their carbon footprint in ways like driving less and eating locally, I deserve more credit and should be honored because I am willing to change my name to show my devotion. Few are hardly that committed.

For those who will want to know, Gavin proposed to me the same night of the magnetic dust episode. After the three hours of cleaning (or so) and after watching LOST, he asked me to marry him while we were hugging, saying something like how life is easy but also sometimes life is messy, like the dust we had just been cleaning, then he said that he wanted to spend the rest of his life, the easy and the messy, with me. It was very sweet.

We are thinking of getting married this fall, perhaps October or November, and most likely in Ojai. We'll be going up there this weekend to work through details with Bonnie, who has graciously offered to help us figure it all out.

b.) For those waiting to see pictures of my room redecoration, you can wait no longer. Feel free to browse the (somewhat poor) pictures, complete with commentary and notes on the pictures (if you mouse over). Note that you won't be able to read the notes or the commentary if you view as a slideshow. You'll have to look through the pictures manually to do that.

c.) I just don't understand why in our day and age shoemakers still refuse to make a women's 10.5. More and more women are increasingly getting bigger feet. Why are we still in the dark ages on this subject?

d.) I played tennis tonight with Colander and, for the first time in MONTHS, I was able to play not one, but two sets in their entirety. And although the score looks pitiful to you at 6-1, 6-1, I was impressed that I was able to pull off winning two games. For the past few months I have been feeling weak and dizzy and could not even play one whole set of tennis. I am surprised that Colander put up with me during that time. Tonight I felt better and I'm not quite sure why, but I hope it continues.

WAY too late--hospital shift in the AM. Hope I am able to get some good rest!

- Jenny, 2/26/2009 10:55:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com