The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, December 05, 2008

Last night was the Family Promise meeting. I just cannot express how much I enjoy spending time with this group and how it's always so difficult for me to come home from the meetings, since my head is always bursting with thoughts and ideas. And I just love, love, love the ecumenism of it.

Tonight I think I'm going to attempt to cook Beef and Scallion Stir-Fry for Gavin and I. I'm kind of excited, kind of nervous. I have never cooked something like this before. And, is it just me, or is the "grain" in meat totally elusive?

I have today off and so far it has been wonderful. I spent the morning working on typing up the minutes to the Family Promise meeting last night. For some reason, this took much, much longer than I anticipated, even though all I had to do was type up my notes.

Now I will start a painting I've been commissioned to do for the holidays. And I think Carrie and I might also watch the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I have been waiting patiently for over a week to watch this!

- Jenny, 12/05/2008 11:39:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com