The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've arrived in NJ, but by now (12:35 a.m.), I should really go to bed. Some highlights:

- Looking at the stunning red plush carpet of fall foliage on rolling hills from the airplane window.
- Seeing an amazingly intricate and huge hedge maze on the descent into Newark--anyone know about this???
- Reuniting with Emily in person!
- Going to Manhattan to see a performance of Selected Shorts and seeing Steven Colbert read the final story in person!

Must, however, go to bed. Tomorrow Emily has promised to take me to my favorite bagel place so I can get my favorite bagel ever (cinnamon burst bagel with walnut raisin cream cheese from Bagels4U!).

- Jenny, 10/15/2008 09:35:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com