The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Inadvertently went to bed late last night. Feeling sleepy this morning. And not super excited to get working on work.

Last night I decided to finish off the remaining 10 pages of The Friendly Persuasion. My review is the one close to the bottom of the page, marked with 2 stars. Of course, if you were my Goodreads friend (either via Goodreads or via Facebook), my little review would be delivered right to your email box.

I can only remember the vaguest sense right now, but I think last night my dreams consisted of somehow or other going through rooms of people's houses, like on a tour. It had a purpose, but that understanding is long-gone now.

Guess what! Tomorrow is my last day housesitting. I have been housesitting since the end of September, starting on the 24th. A whole month. This might have been my longest housesitting arrangement. The couple I am housesitting for went on a cruise from San Francisco to Australia. I get their email updates and there are a lot of: "Another full day at sea. Jim walked his normal 3 miles around the deck, while Sharon participated in a craft class." Anyway, although it's fairly pleasant to housesit for these people, since the work is not complicated, it's also an exciting feeling to know that I'll be done!

I am very sneezy this morning.

This year I really wanted to carve a pumpkin. It hasn't happened yet. No one around me feels this impetus so, although I don't need other people to accomplish this, I also don't have as much motivation to do it. Maybe when I go over to Gavin's for dinner tonight, I can make this our activity this evening. Tonight I'm making dinner, and have decided to make a butternut squash soup with a side of green beans, since Carrie had some green beans last night at the Outback that were just so delicious.

Finally, I give you this video about the worst best man ever.

- Jenny, 10/28/2008 07:15:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com