|The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
How disappointed was I when I called my hair dresser and heard on the message machine that she will be out of town until October 15? Very. Usually I go for a haircut every 8 or so weeks. However, this past haircut was kinda short for my liking, so I wanted to wait about 10 weeks. I had been feeling shaggy, so I counted how many weeks it has been since my last haircut--11 weeks. Since I am going to NJ starting on the 15th and won't be back until the evening of the 20th, this means that it will be 13 weeks before I can possibly get it cut AND I anticipate that I am not the only one who wants to get on the schedule. Sigh.
Anyway, Danny tagged me to post 6 Uninteresting Things About Me, as if she knows the real truth--that I am quite uninteresting! So, here it goes:
1. On the days when I work at home, my average shower time is at 11:00 a.m.
2. For the past week I've had painfully dry lips.
3. I don't like drinking out of plastic bottles because I don't like the taste. This includes everything from a bottled soda to a nalgene bottle.
4. I have never had a pet.
5. I think I prefer powder laundry detergent to liquid because it's less messy.
6. I like to wear turtleneck sweaters.
OK. Now I will tag 6 other people:
Tisra, MLE, Amy, Heather, Josh and Gavin.
- Jenny, 10/08/2008 08:34:00 AM