The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yesterday I went over to Gavin's for an early dinner. We ate this, which I made the day before and was really excited about because it smelt SO good (and because I made these enchiladas [sans spinach] a couple of days before and they were amazingly delicious), but in the end I was really disappointed about the casserole because it was too mushy for my taste. Anyway, we've been catching up on the Office, one of Gavin's favorite shows. I have not watched it until he and I started watching it from the beginning on Netflix.

After watching a few Office episodes, I put my foot down and said that we should not watch anymore, despite receiving enjoyment from them. Gavin suggested that we could walk to Target. I wasn't exactly sure why we'd need to walk to Target, but I was game (and decided I could buy a new toothbrush there). "It's a long way," he said cautiously. Thinking that he probably meant that it was a 3-mile walk there, I didn't blink an eyelash. 3 miles is nothing. So we walked and we walked and we walked and eventually reached Target by nightfall. We got there, I bought a toothbrush, he bought a two-pack of black frames for $2.48 and then we headed back and got back to his apartment by 9:30 p.m. We probably walked anywhere from 8-10 miles last night. Whereas I felt fine, stamina-wise, my left calf muscle was cramping up on our way back. Even today it's still cramping up. :( I'll just have to massage it throughout the day and hope it'll get better. Good thing I don't have tennis scheduled for tonight.

This election will sure be interesting, won't it? I really have no idea what will happen.

Oh, my. I have so much extracurricular work to do, what with freelance stuff and painting stuff and Family Promise stuff. What have I done with this morning--squandered my time. I have got to hit it hard this afternoon.

- Jenny, 9/11/2008 11:42:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com