The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, September 22, 2008

Yesterday I swear the weather was almost like fall. Breezy, cool, yellower sunshine. I can't wait until it becomes full-fledged!

Today I started feeling bummed-out again about figuring out my job situation. I mean, although I am enjoying working from home a few days a week, I am frustrated that I can't seem to find anything permanent that I like. My newest idea (that actually has been an idea germinating in my mind for awhile) is that it'd be cool if I could get into stained glass. It seems that my theological training, paired with my design degree and watercolor painting skills might be just up that alley. The problem is that I have absolutely no idea how to get into this arena. And, I suspect that there would be no immediate openings at a stained glass studio...especially not for someone with no experience. So...there you have it.

Heroes is on in just a little bit. Gavin and I will watch it recorded tomorrow. I'm a bit skeptical that it'll be good--I really did not enjoy Season 2.

In other news, I did spend some time this weekend working on some freelance work. Eventually (EVENTUALLY) I'll make it through all of the changes on that baby website.

- Jenny, 9/22/2008 01:18:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com