The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, September 08, 2008

Lately I have found myself yearning for Halloween. This is a strange yearning because, as holidays go, I don't like Halloween much. I'm not really in to dressing up much and I am just otherwise not very interested in the "spooky" day. In thinking about why I'm so excited for it to come, the only thing I can figure is that I am anxious for fall to come around and by Halloween, we should be fully enmeshed.

Well, today is my first day from working from home. I'm kind of apprehensive about the situation and I'm not really sure why. Maybe because this is a new venture and I always get nervous when new things happen. One thing is for certain--today I woke up a half hour later than I usually do AND started 45 minutes earlier than I normally do, which means that I'll be off 45 minutes earlier. This is fantastic. One thing that I will have to consider is whether or not I will upgrade to Photoshop CS2. At home I have plain CS, which has suited me well here, but I don't do much Photoshop-intensive stuff. At work I had CS2 and my work was much more Photoshop-intensive and this weekend I discovered how much it bothers me not to be able to have the same functionality in the new version. So....I just have to decide if it's worth it to me to upgrade.

- Jenny, 9/08/2008 07:18:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com