The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well, I don't mind telling you that my throat hurts. It started hurting yesterday and has persisted even until this very moment. So I'm trying to help it feel better by drinking 7-Up. At 8:35 a.m., which feels very wrong, but for some reason 7-Up really does make my throat feel better.

Am I the only one, or has this week been passing so quickly? I cannot believe it's already Thursday. I have a busy and exciting weekend planned, so I'm glad it's passing quickly.

Here's an interesting story: Nigerian faces death for 86 wives. Quote the article, "However, Mr Abubakar advised other men not to follow his example and marry 86 women...The former teacher and Muslim preacher lives in Niger State with his wives and at least 170 children, and says he is able to cope only with the help of God." No kidding. I cannot imagine the stress it must be to have 86 wives and 170+ children.

Um, I suppose I've been intending to post this for three hours now.

- Jenny, 8/21/2008 08:30:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com