The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, August 14, 2008

This week for me has not been super good, sleep-wise. It seems like every night this week I've gone to bed at least an hour after optimal (so that I'm not so much of a grouch in the morning). Unfortunately for me, tonight is another one of those nights, since I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl to see Planets and Percussion. I love the Hollywood Bowl and I'm excited that I'm going, I just wish I would be better rested. At least there's the weekend when I will have some time to relax and sleep in (I think).

I had a banana with my cereal this morning and I feel like the aftertaste in my mouth is the inside of the peel. Gross.

- Jenny, 8/14/2008 08:21:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com