The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, August 15, 2008

It all started this morning when Stephanie sent me a link a photo from a stranger's wedding, pointing out their shoes to me. Curious to be involved in strangers' lives, I looked at the remainder of their pictures. Then I looked closer at their cake because it's so cool-looking. Then I forwarded the picture to Carrie, who is both in the market for wedding cakes AND watches that cake show on the Food Network 24/7. She had already seen it, apparently, and then sent me a link to this cake blog website. That is where I saw this and this. Those pictures have made my morning.

Onto other news. The Planets and Percussion event at the Hollywood Bowl was fun. I am not sure what they played in the beginning, but I really liked the Planets symphony that they played as the second part of the show. I especially liked the Jupiter piece.

I am looking forward to our free lunch at work today. The caterers are back and one of the things on the menu is this citrus salad that I just adore. I forget what else we will have. I will have a big mound of salad.

- Jenny, 8/15/2008 08:27:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com