The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, August 01, 2008

I don't think I really have much to say this morning. I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes and nothing has come to mind.

Tonight I do not really have plans, other than to get some rest. I've been feeling kind of tired these past few days because I haven't been going to bed early enough.

This weekend I'll be going up to Ojai with Gavin to spend the weekend with his family. While I'm up there I'm going to try to make a concerted effort at doing some preliminary sketches for the Nativity painting I need to submit to Glenmary by next Friday.

By the way, one of the things that makes me most nervous about listening to music at work on my headphones is knowing the very real potentiality that I will start singing the song out loud. It almost just happened. Podcasts are much, much safer.

- Jenny, 8/01/2008 08:17:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com