The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, July 11, 2008

Well, yesterday I forgot to blog. Obviously. However, perhaps not blogging yesterday was conducive for all those interested in my previous post.

I stayed up far too late last night. I was not doing anything fun. I was typing up minutes for Family Promise, the homeless organization that myself and a group of others from the community are trying to start up in the East San Fernando Valley. Normally there is another woman who takes the minutes, but she did not come last night so I volunteered to do it. Once I got home from the meeting I figured the best thing to do was to write the minutes then and there so as to get it off of my responsibilities list, but also to document what I had written down while it was still fresh.

Taking into account the above paragraph and my general feelings of busyness, I am finding that I am entirely too busy. Entirely. So I am committed to figuring out how to be less committed in general. Suggestions are welcome.

Tonight I'll be going over to Gavin's for a dinner party with him, Joey and Carrie and Gavin's sister Kendra, who's just arrived from whirlwind travels across the globe. I am looking forward to it, but sincerely hope I'll have enough energy.

- Jenny, 7/11/2008 08:40:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com