The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So I was with Gavin last night and we were talking about Monopoly game pieces. He immediately claimed one of the pieces (dog?) and asked me what I'd like to be. Mind you, we were not playing Monopoly...this was just a pretend exercise. So, I claimed the shoe. Then we got into a discussion about whether the top hat is more boring than the shoe. I think that it is, but Gavin maintains that the top hat is much more exciting than the shoe. Thoughts?

This morning, when I came into work, I read this news article about how these two older women took care of two homeless men for two years and then killed them to claim the insurance. I am in awe with how heartless these women sound in the article. I'd tend to think that once you care after someone it becomes infinitely harder to intentionally hurt them, but I suppose not all people are like me.

Well, I am finding it fairly hard to get myself motivated to work today. I think perhaps the best strategy I can have is to start listening to hour-long podcasts and before I know it, it'll be time for the farmer's market. And then before I know it, it'll be time to go home!

- Jenny, 7/16/2008 08:32:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com