The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A quick blog.

I'm finding that I'm having a difficult time managing my time, which is frustrating to me. I think part of it is also that I happen to be housesitting for the next couple weeks, which makes my life all split up. I think it's also negotiating having a full-time job and trying to fit things in when I feel tired after the day.

So at work I'm supposed to get a Mac. And I believe it's already here in theory, because last Friday they sent me an email telling me that they were installing software on it. But now it's Wednesday and I still haven't seen the computer at all. Kind of frustrating. I mean, I know my computer is not the only thing they have going on, but half a week to install software? I should only have Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office. That takes all of a half day. But whatever. It'll get here when it gets here.

I have found the subway to smell like kitty litter...at least, definitely the vents from the subway on the street level--the odor they put out smells like kitty litter to me. Gavin disagrees. By the way, if you have interest, you can go and see pictures of Gavin's parents' new kitties. Although I'm not a huge cat person, I cannot deny that these kittens are cute.

- Jenny, 7/02/2008 08:19:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com