The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just last week I thought I (finally) was on the road to getting my email under control, what with being in the low 30s for my inbox count. Today it has skyrocketed up to 45 and I am none too pleased. At some point I will master this. (I hope) I also hope to eventually switch over to Google Reader to get my blog reading back on track.

My routine in the morning when I come into work is as follows:
1. Go to desk, turn on computer. Say good morning to Natasha, the only other person in my area who's in this early.
2. Grab cup and go to the kitchen. Fill cup with ice, select grapefruit juice and water from the fridge.
3. Go back to desk, sign in on my computer.
4. Go back to kitchen and figure out what to have for breakfast.
5. Return to desk and eat breakfast.

When I was on step #2 this morning, there was this woman in the kitchen who I don't think I've ever seen before. But she has apparently seen me. She was toasting some bread, which is very near the ice machine. Upon seeing me, she scooted away from the toaster for a bit and said, "Ice, right?" Um...why, yes, I do believe I will fill my cup with ice.

- Jenny, 7/15/2008 08:20:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com