The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, July 24, 2008

It seems that my last day here will be August 8th...which is kinda tricky because I was planning on asking for that day off! Heather's 30th birthday is on 08-08-08 and she's come down from Portland to have a party to celebrate, starting at noon. Maybe I'll just work a half-day that day. The last day of work is always a bummer because there's not much to do, but you've got to be there.

In other news, it's finally Thursday. I feel that I am not mistaken when I state that this week has been verifiably longer than an average week. Anyone else feel that way?

I really, really miss painting. I think the most frustrating thing about the situation is that I don't paint presently because I don't have a regular space that I can devote to it. Ideally, I'd have my own apartment and be able to set aside a regular space to paint. But that's not the case. I live at home with my dad and brother and there's not really space to have a regular space.

- Jenny, 7/24/2008 08:31:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com