The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, July 31, 2008

I cannot even begin to tell you how tired I am. The play ended at 10:30 p.m. last night which, plus transport time, makes it a late night for someone who gets up in the early AM. I am not sure when I became such a wuss.

The last couple of days I've been working on this project for work that is really frustrating to me. I think what's most frustrating about it is that I'm given foggy directions, so I do something, and then they tell me it's completely wrong because I should have just known to do X or Y. So when I left work yesterday, I took solace in the fact that I have a week left.

I've taken to listening to Pandora at work when my podcasts run out. I like it a lot and am discovering a couple of musicians that I really like and might consider buying on iTunes. However, Pandora is no match for hour-long podcasts. My new favorite one to listen to is Selected Shorts, which is an hour-long podcast of people reading short stories.

Finally, I would just like to mention that my legs hurt more today than they did yesterday. I shake my fist at you, 44th floor!

- Jenny, 7/31/2008 08:29:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com