The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well, I played tennis tonight but I just didn't have much heart for it. I lost as usual, but I sure was glad to go home this time. Tired and ready for bed. Plus tomorrow is Friday, which means that Gavin comes home tomorrow. I don't know when I'll see him once he gets home (I have a busy weekend and he might go up to see his parents), but I'm anxious to at least be in the same state as him.

I'm almost finished with the audiobook I've been "reading." It looks like I have about an hour and a half left, but it goes so quickly. I mostly like it. The other day I was listening to it and it reminded me of another book of his that I've read (although I've watched the movie many more times) because of a particular chapter about this character's perception of how to deal with the time we have in a day. I thought it was interesting to see a recurring element within two separate books of his, so it makes me wonder if this is just part of his overall psyche.

I couldn't be more clueless about the Lakers. Aka "the game" that everyone keeps referring to. It always makes me pause and think, "What game could they possibly be speaking of?"

Time for me to go to bed.

- Jenny, 6/12/2008 10:46:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com