The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So remember yesterday's post? I was just talking with a friend and we know someone who's in the very situation where he and his wife and son could use Family Promise. They've lost their jobs and now they're split up because of extended family dynamics. Sucks that the program won't be up and running until at least sometime next year. So now my family is trying to figure out what to do for this person. It's hard and it feels hopeless and frustrating. There are no easy answers.

This leads me to lament that it's so aggravating and frustrating to me that life is so easy for some and so difficult for others. I feel like I've had a particularly difficult last year (that seems to continue endlessly), but at least I have family who care for me and won't throw me out, you know?

I feel like I don't want to end on such a depressing note, but I suppose my mind is just consumed with all of this right now because no lighter notes come to my mind.

- Jenny, 6/04/2008 10:03:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com