The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'll go ahead and tell you what I think is pretty amazing. I work on the 44th floor in a large office building. According to this website, it's the 10th tallest building in Los Angeles. What I find so amazing is that even up here, separated from the outside by thick glass, I hear police and fire sirens all the time. I guess I would have thought that wouldn't be possible.

Also, I feel the need to mention this publicly since I've seen this occurrence a few times on the subway: men, please do me a favor and do not wear mesh tank tops. Let's stop and think...are you really accomplishing anything other than a fashion faux pas by wearing one?

I'm feeling refreshed and relaxed this morning, so I think that's a good sign that my life might be getting back to normal!

- Jenny, 6/26/2008 08:21:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com