The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Man, am I tired. I woke up SUPER early this morning at 6 a.m. in order to go to a graduation at 8 a.m. Now to some of you, like my boyfriend who regularly gets up at 6 a.m., this is not SUPER early, but to me it is extremely early. It tires me out for the remainder of the day. Case in point: I took a half hour nap this afternoon and I never take naps. So, I will make this as quick and painless as I can.

First of all, Carrie delights in this movie coming out. I roll my eyes.

Last night I went over to Gavin's and we were throwing around the softball and he accidentally hit me in the left shin. A minute or two after I had been hit, the bruise quickly formed and was turning purple, with a slight blue-green center. We quickly walked back to his apartment and placed frozen udon noodles on it. Today it is just a bit splotchy red (visually it's hard to tell that it's there) but my oh my does it hurt. Even when I was walking down the street tonight I could feel it with each step I took.

Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in email, which makes it harder for me to do anything about it. Currently I have about six return emails in progress and, in sending those out, still would not be below 30 emails in my inbox. Pray for me.

- Jenny, 5/21/2008 10:22:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com