The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, May 30, 2008

Lately I've been so bored with my hair. I want to get it cut, but I don't know how I want to get it cut. All I know is that I don't want the same haircut I have been getting. I'm over the latest trend where it's short in back on the top and then gets layered longer (like in my haircut here, although now that I look at that picture again, I think it looks good...hmm...). I've had that for the past year and I'm just bored of it, I think. But I'm not sure what to do so I'm avoiding going to the hairstylist.

I am so intrigued with this new tribe found in the Amazon. How amazing is it that with how small our world is getting with globalization, there are still places that are uncharted where people have no idea of the extent of everything else. This tribe does not appear to be friendly, but if I was a part of the tribe and a flying machine kept flying over taking pictures of me, I'd be hostile, too.

I'm not sure why, but I just find Alton Brown so irritating. And yet - he's one of the family's favorites to watch on the Food Network.

I found out today that imitation vanilla is an anti-freeze and that if you try to make ice cream with it, it won't freeze. It was news to me not because I had encountered that myself, but because my brother, Carrie & I were talking through why it might have been that my friend Tiffany's ice cream never materialized.

- Jenny, 5/30/2008 05:11:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com