The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well, a couple of hours ago I finished my sermon. BIG relief.

Want to know what else would be a big relief, if it would happen? Yesterday I woke up with a crick in my neck. It is still here today, although not quite as bad as it was yesterday, when I couldn't even look at my right shoulder without wincing in pain. I suppose the way to get rid of it is just to ignore it. I have been thinking, though, that perhaps I should take up yoga to help with these minor aches and pains that I've been having. What would be awesome is if I could get a new bed, but that's not happening any time soon.

Today I also did some graphic design for the baby store website and, in about ten minutes, will head over to her house to help show her how to incorporate PayPal on her site so that it'll finally be ready to actually purchase things off of the site!

No time for painting today (yet--I may do some when I get home later on). Also no time to go to Macy's and pick up a bridal shower & wedding gift. I've got to get on that tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I finish early enough (doubtful).

Tonight is the next episode of LOST, which every other second I'm either looking forward to it or forgetting that it is even happening. Tomorrow Gavin comes back from South Carolina, after his training on fraud!

- Jenny, 4/24/2008 05:07:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com