The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day 1: CompleteSo far, my painting a day quest goes well. With all of this toothbrush talk on this blog (and others) lately, I figured the only suitable first subject should be my toothbrush and toothpaste. Overall, I am not super satisfied with this painting and probably give it a low B. It's not bad, but it's not super interesting. And it's a little too messy for my taste. Hopefully I'll get better as the month progresses.

In related news, it is only the second day of April and I'm already wondering whether or not I can keep up this whole painting every day in April thing. We'll see. I can probably swing it today, but what happens on Saturday when I'll be spending the entire day in Ojai?

In unrelated news, I've been asked by KC to preach at his church again in late April. I'm looking forward to it! When I preached there before I delivered a sermon that I had written for one of my classes. This time I am going to try to write an original sermon for the occasion. I think I will start on the exegesis today, taking a break (of course) to ensure that I paint a new subject for day 2 of my April painting project.

Other than that, I'll just be home today, living the dream of unemployment. :) As long as it remains rain free today, I have tennis plans tonight. Doesn't look at all like it will rain, but weather.com assures me storms are imminent.

- Jenny, 4/02/2008 10:25:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com