The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, March 14, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posting. I hate to disappoint my public when I do that. But the thing is that this last week has been SUPER busy for me. Not only have I had to adjust to that dastardly time change, but I have been housesitting (in exile, away from the internet), as well as working at the hospital and trying to find time to do design work for a number of clients this week, as well as applying for jobs (there are one/two that I'm hopeful I'll get an interview for), hosting a dinner party, playing tennis, etc. This week has not been fun because it has been so full.

Additionally, I've been frustrated and stressed out because I'm redoing my church's website and they want it up for Easter. Which is now just over a week away, and I'm nowhere close to having anything done because I've been so busy and paying stuff comes before free stuff.

Thankfully, today is a much needed day off (how do people work 5 days a week, anyhow?), I don't have to go into work until Tuesday next, and the woman I'm housesitting for returns from Italy tomorrow evening. I used to really enjoy housesitting, but in the past few years I've found it to be more of a nuisance than a joy because, inevitably, I end up going to both houses each day. So I'm worn thin. A day or two isn't a problem, but I don't know if I can do many more of these two week long stints.

On a completely different note, I'd just like to say that I much prefer shaving cream to shave gel. But it seems that shaving cream has gone out of vogue because all I seem to find in the store is shave gel.

I haven't watched last night's LOST yet, but let me just say that I am loving how the season is progressing.

Today I have the pleasure of going to lunch with Sergio, a friend from my old company. After he worked there, he worked with my cousin in San Diego and now he works up in San Francisco. I'm excited to see him and hear how things are going. I'm also excited to have some sweet potato fries while I do it.

Well, I think I'm going to try to get my nails done before I meet up for lunch. I promise to be more diligent in keeping up with this blog, dear reader, especially now that the end of my internet exile is nigh.

- Jenny, 3/14/2008 09:33:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com