The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, March 31, 2008

The other day I was not feeling well, so I went to the store to pick up a new toothbrush, as this is my foolproof way to get rid of my cold (it worked again!). Lo and behold, though, there were no Oral B compact head, medium firmness toothbrushes, which are my favorite. Instead I got this Colgate toothbrush (compact head, soft firmness). At the time, I was oblivious to the fact that it has a "tongue scrubber" on it. When I got home and used it, however, my ignorance quickly vanished and I was so pleased with this tongue scrubber not as a tongue scrubber, but instead really enjoyed the experience of feeling it on the inside of my cheeks when brushing. It is fantastic.

So what did I do? I went out and got Gavin one. First gift I've given him. A toothbrush. Obviously, this must contribute to the factor of why I don't date much. I would like to note that I didn't give Gavin he toothbrush because of his oral hygiene. In fact, I was surprised & delighted to find out that he flosses! No, I gave him the toothbrush because I figured everybody should be in on this great brushing sensation. Tonight, when we were talking on the phone, he told me that he loves his new toothbrush. So that's good. Oh, but I learned that I should clarify that Gavin's enthusiasm for blogging should not be classified as "cute," but as "awesome," since "cute" is apparently an improper adjective to use for a man. So strike that comment in yesterday's post.

I was talking to Tracey this afternoon (best surprise of the day was her calling out of the blue) and I thought she said she was attending Tom Selleck's wedding, which I was pretty amazed about. Who knew he lived in the Pittsburgh area? But then she broke the news to me that she actually said that she was attending Tom & Kelley's wedding. Big disappointment. I mean, I'm glad that Tom & Kelley are finally getting married after a couple of years of engagement now and I'm sure it will be a lovely wedding, but attending Tom Selleck's wedding could be pretty cool.

The good news is that today I realized that I no longer have something caught in my left eye. It was there for a number of days, but now - nothing. This is extraordinarily good news! But in other news, I bruised the heel of my left foot weeks and weeks ago when playing softball and it still hurts. I wonder if I can speed up the recovery at all.

Well, tomorrow starts the month of April and I've made a little challenge to myself to see if I can get myself to paint a picture every day (since I am otherwise not working much). We'll see how it goes...I'll let you know of my progress. Wish me luck!

- Jenny, 3/31/2008 09:35:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com