The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am a little sleepy. The sad thing is that it's not the first time today. I woke up at around 8:15, I think, and by 10:30 I tried to settle in for a nap. The nap didn't take hold, however, so I went about doing other things. Today I actually felt a lot stir-crazy. I went on a three mile walk. I also watched this mockumentary called Chalk. I also washed the inside & outside of my car. My car was so dirty on the outside that just spraying water didn't get the dirt off - I actually had to scrub with all my might. The plus side is that I was able to see when I missed a spot.

My computer arrived in Sun Valley this morning and at 7:55 am got on the truck to come to my house. It is now 5:30 pm and the computer is yet to be seen. Joey maintains that FedEx always brings their deliveries here very late in the day, but I maintain that the 5.4 miles it takes to get from Sun Valley to Burbank should not take almost half a day. I mean, I guess there are probably a lot of deliveries along the way, but still. Don't they know that even when it gets here I'm going to have to do the initial battery charge for a few hours?

Perhaps I'll take an afternoon shower and have a lie-down/read for a bit. I need to reclaim energy for my tennis match tonight. Lately Colander has been demolishing me and enough is enough.

I have another day off tomorrow so I might also be as stir-crazy. However, hopefully I will have a computer to upload software and things on. Hopefully also Season 1, Disc 7 of Heroes will come in the mail. And I suppose I can start watching the Joan of Arcadia show that Chris lent me. And perhaps also I can maybe paint or start writing a sermon or occupy my time in a fruitful way.

- Jenny, 3/19/2008 04:28:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com