The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, March 03, 2008

First and foremost, I'd like to give a shout-out to Chris Kiefer, the Crippler. The Crippler and I are going on 12-ish years of being friends. He's a good guy and a great friend. And that's the truth.

One of the best things about being unemployed is having flexible time. For instance, today I went down with Kristie (who had the day off) and met up at Olvera Street with Gavin and Tiffany. It was a beautiful day--perfect, even--for such a venture. The rest of my day did not amount to much. I walked the dog that I'm housesitting. Then I played softball. Then I went out to dinner after the game. And now I feel really tired and really full.

Tomorrow I work one of the most awful shifts at the hospital. 11:30a-8p. Takes up the whole day. I was going to watch last week's episode of LOST today, but only managed to watch about 15-20 minutes of it. Maybe I'll watch the remainder tomorrow morning before I go in.

We're just getting into allergy season and it's hitting me. Which makes me a very sad girl. I don't really get the sneezes, but I do get massive headaches, itchy eyes and a general feeling of being unwell. Ugh.

- Jenny, 3/03/2008 09:35:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com