The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, March 24, 2008

Ahhhhhh...I have just-brushed teeth and the beautiful feeling is never lost on me.

It is currently 10:45 p.m. and I have had something stuck in my left eye since 4 p.m. I have been intermittently upset and frustrated all night long since nothing I've tried has managed to dislodge it. I can't see it when looking in the mirror and my dad was unable to see it when he looked in my eyes. I have tried flushing it out, putting drops in, blinking, rubbing, etc. Nothing has worked. I was crying and yelling from about 4-4:30 p.m., but now I've pretty much resigned myself to knowing that it'll probably be there for the rest of my given life.

Today I attempted to give blood (again) and was rejected (again) for having too little iron. They've rescheduled me for next Monday morning so, until then, I'll try to be very good and eat a lot of iron. I got some dried fruit and nuts today and have been told it's good to eat iron-rich foods in combination with vitamin C. I suppose I'll do the best I can.

Alright - time to get to bed. Early day at the hospital tomorrow.

- Jenny, 3/24/2008 09:42:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com