The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Sunday, February 03, 2008

So I guess I should post something. I haven't really particularly wanted to be much on the computer for the past few days. So instead I've enjoyed lounging around and reading books and talking on the phone and hanging out with friends.

Probably one of my favorite things I did this weekend was to go on a very long walk with my friend Karen and her two dogs. We walked for about an hour and forty-five minutes through the busy city of Van Nuys to around the Sepulveda Dam recreation area (where I discovered there's a field cordoned off expressly for the sport of Cricket--who knew?!) and back. It was a long walk and, at the end, my hips felt a little sore, but overall it was a great time to be outdoors and spending time with a friend.

Even though it's my American duty, I couldn't have less desire to watch the Super Bowl this afternoon. So I think I'll do some design this afternoon. I have only slightly more desire to do design, but I have to be on top of these things for my clients.

- Jenny, 2/03/2008 01:44:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com