The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick post before going into work at the hospital today.

We lost our softball game last night. By a lot. I think part of it is that we just don't win, so that's natural. I think the other part of it is that we went out for drinks beforehand (because it was a 9pm game and we were celebrating Vicky's birthday). Everyone was sloppy...including those of us who didn't drink. On the plus side, I don't think I've hit better. The field was still very damp and slick from the rain and the umpire kept telling us to not actually touch the bases (they were very slick), but run near them for safety's sake. My question is how, exactly, do you unlearn stepping on the bases for one game if you've been doing it for 25-ish years? Very difficult. As you can imagine, I stepped on the bases, but with caution.

I just found out that Danny, my cousin, bought a new MacBook today. So jealous.

OK, best to go now and put on my makeup and dry my hair. I did not clean either the bathroom or the kitchen yesterday, so tonight I hope to a.) pick up the clothes on the bottom of my floor, b.) clean either the bathroom or the kitchen (or both, if I'm speedy), and c.) watch two episodes of Heroes, Season 1, Disc 6. I love Heroes, but man how I wish Sylar would go and visit Jessica/Nicki. I can't stand their story.

- Jenny, 2/26/2008 08:38:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com