The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, February 11, 2008

It is when I have a particularly busy weekend that I am thankful that I don't work full-time. This weekend was particularly busy for me and I had today off, so it gave me a chance to do some laundry (I love the smell of fresh laundry, but laundry is one of my most dreaded tasks!), take a walk and attend to working on some freelance design that I had been putting off. Still more to do, but I think I can finish most of it tonight, before & after softball.

What kept me busy this weekend? Well, Friday we went out for my brother Joey's birthday. He turned 26 this year, so we went out for BBQ food and then went over to Carrie's house for some of her homemade cupcakes. After that I went to bed as soon as I could because I was so tired.

Saturday was busy. First I went out to breakfast with a friend from church. Then I came home and went to go over to learn the ropes for a housesitting gig I have coming up in March. Then I went to feed the homeless at my church. Then I took a walk. Then I went on a date, which went well.

Sunday I went to church, then went to a meeting, then went on a walk with some friends from church, then I played softball (we ended up losing by 1), then I went out to dinner with my family, then I talked on the phone with my aunt and uncle to wish them both happy birthdays. Then I went to bed fairly early for me because I was exhausted.

Consequently, having today off has been really, really nice. Tonight I have softball. It should be much nicer than last week (when it was freezing cold) because the weather here has been spectacular lately.

- Jenny, 2/11/2008 05:24:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com