The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today was interesting in terms of job stuff. I can't say much, I suppose, but I will note that I am absolutely exhausted. Among other things, I had an interview today that lasted 3.25 hours (because I interviewed with several people). I just took a late-night shower to help my body relax, which has been somewhat helpful.

I was supposed to play tennis tonight but the rain squelched my plans. Looking at the forecast, it seems as if my plans for tennis on Friday will be squelched as well. Oh well. I will study up on it by watching the Australian Open. (is it just me, or is it difficult to figure out on that website when the matches will be displayed on TV?) On a side-note, I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that I'd like my next serious travel to be somewhere in Oceania.

Yesterday I had some delicious (and fancy) tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches at my friend Karen's house. Tomorrow after work I will have dinner with my 9th grade English teacher.

- Jenny, 1/23/2008 09:58:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com