The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, January 24, 2008

Last night I had amazing sleep...almost like I got double the amount that I put in, if you know what I'm talking about. The only thing is that I had another dream about losing a tooth. I remember having a dream a few weeks ago about my baby tooth falling out (because I have a genetic baby tooth). I remember feeling really embarrassed...partly because someone I have interest in was in the dream with me. But last night my dream was that I was at a dentist with someone else (I'm not sure who) and all of a sudden I felt like I had a hole in one of my other teeth and I went to the mirror to look/pick at it and then it crumbled away. It made me feel really helpless, especially because I was already at a dentist but for some reason the dentist wouldn't see me. Weird. Has anyone else had any dreams about losing teeth? This is a very new phenomenon to me. This site has an interesting article about dreams where people lose teeth, but I feel like in the end she essentially says that there are many different things it could signify. But, what is one to expect from one with a name of "Aisling Ireland" who is "an ordained Spiritual Counselor providing dream interpretation and Tarot readings."

I feel like I've been pretty dedicated to watching Heroes Season 1 for the past few weeks. I watch at least one disc per week. I just checked online and it seems like I'm only half way through the first season. The show is really good and I really like it, but it feels so never ending...I suppose maybe because the last TV series I watched was Freaks & Geeks and that went by really quickly because that was only 18 episodes.

My dinner with my 9th grade English teacher went well tonight. It was fun AND her son (who graduated my year) keeps in touch with people who were in my classes (the ones who I wanted to see who didn't go to the reunion) so she was able to update me on people I've been interested to hear more about.

The other day in the hospital I met people with the first names of Echo, Edit and Tuba. Seriously? People seriously name their children this way???

One more day at the hospital and then I have a glorious 4 days off!

- Jenny, 1/24/2008 09:57:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com