The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, January 21, 2008

I would just like to say that the sunset today was not exactly spectacular, but the sunset's reflection on the rain clouds that were trapped by the height of the mountain was spectacular. I love it when this happens. I took pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet. But you can get a sense of what I'm talking about if you look at this picture.

So within the past week or so my dad has decided that he has an amazing British accent. I'm not sure where this is coming from, but this is just the stuff you expect with an eccentric father. In reality, he sounds more like Mrs. Doubtfire with British words like "bloody" thrown in. Joey and I just roll our eyes, but Carrie loves it and encourages him to do it more.

The weekend ended up being fairly busy. Coffee & lunch with Kristie, helping Matt & Amberle figure out their wedding invitations and colors (one of my most favorite things ever), church, softball (where we lost by 17 or so because the team was not placed correctly in the leagues), hanging out with Nat, Joe & Bacon (having ice cream and then playing a couple of great games of Mario Part), then today a birthday lunch for Bill at the billiards (appropriate), among other things.

I was thinking I wanted to make cookies today, but just didn't have time. Tomorrow's an early hospital shift, so I think I better not watch the end of a beloved movie and instead go to bed.

- Jenny, 1/21/2008 09:38:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com