The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, January 03, 2008

I have been a very, very good girl today. I have cleaned the living room to be fairly spic & span and I have even tidied my room and done a few loads of laundry. Much, much more work is needed in my room, but that will entail going through mounds and mounds of books and deciding what makes the cut and what doesn't - a painful process, I can assure you.

It's still dry here. Funny, because at first the rain was promised yesterday and then assured this morning and still, now at 5:30 p.m., there's no rain. I guess now that I look at the forecast it's not supposed to come until after midnight. As an aside, I love the song After Midnight by Eric Clapton. Anyhow, this storm that is set to come is supposed to be the worst storm we've had since January 2005. The weird thing is that I realized when I read that that I haven't experienced the winter weather here since 2004. So that's sorta weird to me when I think about it.

Well, I was thinking that I'd continue on with this trend of cleaning by cleaning out my inbox, but I think I'd rather watch the final disc of Freaks and Geeks that came today. And then maybe I'll finish the last strokes on the painting I've been working on. I think I maybe need 5-10 more minutes on it. Then, maybe then, I'll work on inching ever closer to the prized email nirvana.

- Jenny, 1/03/2008 05:28:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com