The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, January 18, 2008

Everyone's been wanting hard, factual proof of an afterlife for ages. Today, January 18th I give you that proof!

Proof of an AfterlifeI received an Apple iCard to my Gmail address from my Aunt Julie today. But the thing is that Aunt Julie died years ago. So this iCard must have been sent from the afterlife. The postmark leads me to believe that their mail must be filtered through Cupertino, CA. That or CA is really heaven and I'm just now finding that out. Or maybe they're just picking up on Cupertino's (I'm sure) substantial wi-fi connection.

This means that I'll have the internet in heaven, which will be glorious (since I can't live without it on earth).

I am sooooooo tired and I have been this tired since 5 p.m. This week has wiped me out. What am I still doing up???

- Jenny, 1/18/2008 11:14:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com