The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tyler - I left you a comment on your MySpace.

Pecans might just be the most delicious nut on the planet...at least, for this month. I've recently rediscovered my joy of them, first in making my own pecan pie (best pecan pie I've ever had in my life) and now they're mixed in with some other nuts in a caramel popcorn concoction that I received from one of the volunteers at the hospital (the same one who gave me the rubber chicken necklace).

If only I knew someone who did ice distribution, I could know the answer to all sorts of questions I have about ice. For instance, I figure that there must be a price difference in offering different sorts of ice because there's this one standard kind that is not as good, but prevalent all over the place. But then every once in awhile you'll go to a restaurant that offers ice that is simply amazing, like shaved ice or pebble ice, or even there are these little cubes of ice that I like. Sometimes, even if I don't particularly feel like going to a certain restaurant for the food, I might agree to go if I know they have good ice.

Today I went on a walk in the late afternoon and it was spectacular. It was brisk and windy and the sunset was beautiful, particularly for the glow it left on the mountains.

I have been putting off a few different projects. I swear - if I don't work on them soon - tonight, even, then I will for sure be put on Santa's naughty list.

- Jenny, 12/09/2007 06:37:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com