The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This morning I have been working on (and struggling with) this new website that I'm building. It's from scratch and it's not the design that's giving me problems, but all of the technical stuff. It's a good thing you weren't here this morning because I was whining and moaning and crying and tearing my hair out and all that. Thank goodness I know technical people and thank goodness they're willing to help me figure things out (because heavens knows that the web hosting company's technical support is not helpful or supportive at all). The latest is that I have a placeholder page up there to determine if everything is working (it's not) and while that is up there I am developing the rest of the site. (that is, if I don't throw my computer out of the window first)

I have decided that there is a 60% likelihood of me seeing a movie at some point today. Not sure which one because I'm not even sure what my options are. I just have been feeling like I'd like to see a movie and every single time I decide that I will, I cancel plans on myself. So maybe today's the day. But before that can happen, I have to do much more work on this website, will be going out to lunch with Danny and Colleen, and I feel like I should lock myself in a room with this book so that I will read it and be knowledgeable from here on out.

- Jenny, 12/26/2007 10:56:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com