The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, December 03, 2007

This morning I drove to Pasadena to hand-deliver a supplemental questionnaire for a position I applied to at least two months ago. If all goes well (I have my doubts, but who knows), I believe they told me I should get an interview in 6-8 weeks. I suppose if (miracle upon miracles) they hire me, I should not expect this organization to move quickly when it comes to decisions.

In other news, I got a letter of rejection from the Friends which is ok because I can be friendly without them and no longer have to necessarily subscribe to NVC (which I had to sorta agree to in my application and I felt a little conflicted about it...probably not a good sign).

This weekend felt really busy. Friday and Saturday nights I went to Bethlehem Village at church which was a cool "reenactment" of the Nativity. Saturday night I went over to the house of these new friends from church. I've wanted to be friends with them for about a year, but have been too shy to say anything to them...but somehow this weekend we became friends and they made lasagna and there was a lot of conversation and it was just really fun. Then Sunday I went to church, then came home and worked on graphic design stuff and said supplemental questionnaire, and then went to a holiday party of other new friends from church. So it was a fun weekend, but felt really busy...on top of a busy week, which is a stark contrast to how my life has been feeling.

So I'm glad today I didn't work and had some time to chill out. I should have been better at doing certain things today (ahem...laundry), but whatever. I took a walk today, which was nice because the afternoon was so nice.

Lately I have been listening to The Wailin' Jennys a lot. Just thought you should know.

- Jenny, 12/03/2007 10:26:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com