The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ok, sorry for the lack of posts. I've been feeling really tired lately and, combine that with Christmas shopping, you'll see why I've gone to bed as early as I possibly could in the past few days. When this happens, I try to stay away from the computer because I will be sucked in. On the bright side, I believe I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. Just have to get something for Joey...I think.

On another note, I am having problems with my laptop lately. I just bought a new battery earlier this year and I feel like it's already losing so much charge that it'll just drop out even if it says that it has 40 more minutes on it. It is highly annoying and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. If I had a job, I'd probably just go and buy a new computer. But I suppose I should be a little more responsible than that.

This morning I received an email from the Crippler that had a link to the new LOST trailer for season 4! Can't wait. Starts up again on January 31st. I guess this season it'll be on Thursdays, which I can dig.

I wonder if it's still supposed to rain today. The sun shining outside seems to me to say no. But I guess it's still forecast. If there is light rain and the courts dry out, I will play tennis tonight. If not, I'll play tomorrow night.

So I went on an interview the other day and received a really nice compliment. The guy who was interviewing me was so impressed with look of my resume he went home that night and re-did his. Pretty cool, in a funny sort of way.

- Jenny, 12/20/2007 09:13:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com