The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My highlight of the hospital today: spending time with the cutest Jewish man (80-ish years old) and his family. He had previously told me that he has always wanted to know what the wafers of Catholic communion taste like. So while I was there we called the Catholic priest and, after a conversation about religion and stuff, the priest gave him communion! For those not in the know, that is a very big deal for the Catholics and it's both shocking to know of it, but also extremely cool to me.

Tonight I'm at Amy & Justin's babysitting Adelaide for them whilst they see Bjork. On my way over I stopped at the store to pick up some stuff to make mac & cheese (from the box, of course) because I had this big craving for it, but now I'm feeling sick. I think that may have been a bad move. I don't think you'll see me doing that anytime soon ever again.

Overall, it has been a relatively quiet night. I had all of these grandiose plans, but I've been watching disc 3 of Freaks & Geeks and trying to stave off taking a nap on Amy & Justin's couch. At this time, it might be ok, but I was considering taking the nap at like 8 p.m., and that's just not respectable for a 29 year-old woman. I think it might be because I tried something new today when I was waking up. Instead of setting my first alarm for 6, I set it for 5:40 a.m., which actually made getting up by 6:30 much, much, much easier. I think, though, the sleepiness I'm feeling right now stems from going to bed late last night, waking up early, and having overall dissatisfaction with how my stomach is feeling from the mac and cheese.

- Jenny, 12/12/2007 11:11:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com