The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, December 27, 2007

The good news is that I've finished the new website about as much as I can to this point. The lady I'm working with is on vacation until the new year, so I have a break from it for a little bit. If you'd like to see a sneak preview, you can click here.

I'm watching the Cosby Show right now. Say what you will, but it was a pretty funny show.

I got a new tennis racquet for Christmas. I played two sets with my dad on Christmas and played another two sets with the seniors today. Safe to say that the racquet hasn't revolutionized my game. Oh well. At least I like my new racquet a lot. The funny thing is that I took my dad to the store and expressly showed him which one I wanted (primarily because the grip is ergonomic and cool). Since I didn't ask for anything else for Christmas, I was relatively certain I'd get the racquet. Fast-forward to Christmas Morning. I select the present that's shaped like a racquet. I unwrap it, see the Babolat tennis bag it comes in, unzip it, and pull out the funkiest-looking Head racquet (funky in a bad way). I look at my dad with confusion and he says to me, "Well, I saw this racquet and I thought it'd be better." I literally did not know what to do. This was not the racquet I wanted and I didn't quite know how to respond to my dad's comment. And I was really confused why the Head racquet would come in a Babolat tennis bag. He lets me sit like that for a minute or two and then pulls out another tennis racquet-shaped present, which ended up, in fact, being my new tennis racquet. The other one is an old one of my grandpa's racquets that he gave to my dad recently.

Otherwise, I feel like I haven't had much to say that's interesting lately. Makes for some short conversations.

- Jenny, 12/27/2007 01:48:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com