The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well, today was a long day but we got a lot accomplished. We went on the VIP Tour at Warner Bros. (and even got a discount because of the writers' strike) and then drove down to Venice Beach, had some lunch and walked around and then we went up to Pasadena and checked out the Rose Bowl and Fuller's campus (where, in the mere span of being there for like 30 minutes, I ran into three people I know), then came back home to rest a bit and then went back to Pasadena to have some delicious El Cholo Mexican food and then walked around Old Town.

All in all, it was a tiring but good day. Now they're playing Rock Band while I'm supposedly "working" on this one thing I have to submit for a job I applied for. Suppose I should work on that because I won't have time tomorrow night.

- Jenny, 11/29/2007 10:56:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com