The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Sunday, November 25, 2007

It is very, very cold in this house.

This afternoon I intended to work on cleaning the house because my friend Nicole from Princeton is coming to visit on Wednesday & Thursday, but I haven't even picked up one newspaper just yet. As an aside, we subscribe to TWO newspapers daily here, the Daily News and the LA Times. Apparently one paper is simply not enough. So we have two and they are strewn throughout the house. Anyway, I haven't even picked up a newspaper. Church ran late today, then I went on a long lunch with Tiffany and then fed the cat that I'm house-sitting for this weekend and then came home and had a killer headache, so I took a nap.

And here I sit, the house totally messy, having to go to a dinner that will inevitably be a long dinner in about 10 minutes. Oh well. At least I have the day off of work tomorrow.

- Jenny, 11/25/2007 05:40:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com