The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I have spent the past few hours cleaning just one portion of my bedroom. Ever since I returned from Princeton carting a car-full of items (books, clothes, etc.), I have not been able to get a handle on combining both my California and New Jersey storehouses.

One of the main problems is books. I have a lot of them. A lot. Not only do I have boxes and boxes of books that I acquired at Princeton, but I also have a whole lot of books that I saved here. A whole lot. So today I went through a box and really could only get rid of a few of them. ..fewer than 10. The problem is that either I think they might be important to keep for research or I haven't read them yet (and they seem interesting enough to keep around). So I have a lot of books. And this is only one area of my room, whereas most of my Princeton books are in an entirely different corner of my room that was not touched. I keep on thinking, "Well, this problem might be alleviated somewhat when I (eventually) move out into an apartment, as I will have space to put up some bookshelves and stuff." But I'm not close to moving. Unfortunately. Then I'd have some place to put these books.

Anyway, I'm all packed up to fly out tonight (except for my carry-on). However, the funny thing is that just 20-ish minutes ago I forgot that I was going to Pittsburgh tonight. I was thinking about a tennis match I have a little later on tonight and then thinking about what my plans were for tomorrow when it hit me that tomorrow I will be on the other side of the country. I better not forget my flight. This is as per usual for me right before I go on a trip. I prepare and think about it and then hours before I am oblivious to the whole thing. Funny.

- Jenny, 11/07/2007 06:14:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com